Eagles Park – Gress Complex Trail
Walk or run this scenic trail beginning at Eagles Park (4th St & 2nd Ave SW) along the Heart River which takes you to the Gress Softball Complex (5th St & 8th Ave SW).
Dickinson Parks and Recreation asks citizens to abide by the following rules when using the trails:
- Walkers, joggers and bikers please keep to the right when using the trails.
- All dogs must be on a leash.
- Be aware of traffic approaching and behind you.
- Be aware of intersections and crossings.
- Please pick up you and your pet’s litter.
Dickinson Parks and Recreation is a member of the North Dakota Recreation and Parks Association and supports the following mission statement: Provide recreational opportunities to enhance the quality of life for the community and its visitors.