- Childcare is a non-licensed drop-in service.
- Childcare is available for children up to 7 years of age.
- Parents must be present inside the community center at all times while their children are in childcare.
- 2 hour maximum time limit per day.
- Childcare is available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Reservations are not accepted.
- Childcare is an optional service and is not included in your membership.
Hours (subject to change):
Monday through Friday – 8:15 am-1:00 pm & 4:00-8:00 pm
Saturday – 8:00 am-1:00 pm
Sunday – Closed
Child Care Drop-In Fee – $4.00/1st Child – $2.00/additional child (flat rate – max of 2 hours)
Daycare punch cards are now avialable for purchase at the front desk. Punch cards can be purchased anywhere from $20-$100,
depending on how many punches you would like to buy. Buying punch cards for the daycare will allow you to bypass the lines at the front
desk and eliminate having to pay each time you would like to drop your child off.