WRCC DIETITIAN SERVICES
Why might you want to see a Dietitian? Everyone can benefit from having their diet looked over or “tuned up.” Did you know that about 80% of the equation in weight loss and weight maintenance is how well you eat? Your diet plays a huge part in how well you feel and in your quality of life. Here are 10 reasons why someone might want to make an appointment with a dietitian.
- Help losing or gaining weight- Can help you meet your weight goals in a healthy and balanced manner.
- Help with digestive problems or allergies- Can help with planning meals and snacks that meet your needs when discovering that you can no longer eat some of the foods you used to.
- You’re pregnant, trying to get pregnant, or breastfeeding- Can help ensure that you’re getting proper nutrition for yourself and your baby.
- You have picky family members (ie. children, spouse) – Can help come up with family friendly meals and snacks.
- You want help planning meals for your family or just for yourself
- You have a teenager about to graduate and move out of the house- now is a great time to help them set up good habits for life!
- You just want to start eating better and more balanced
- Help making sense of diet/nutritional advise
- You’re and athlete or training for a special event
- You want help with high cholesterol, diabetes management, high blood pressure
Kailah Haag is the West River Community Center’s Registered Dietitian. If you’d like to setup a consultation or you have any specific questions you can reach her by email at email@example.com.
- Indoor & Outdoor Aquatic Areas
- 4 Full Size Gymnasiums
- Multi-Athletic Court
- 3 Racquetball/Wallyball Courts
- 2 Indoor Tennis Courts
- Golf Simulator w/ Driving Cage