Welcome to the Crooked Crane Trail - Located at Patterson Lake Recreation Area
The first phase of the re-construction of Crooked Crane Trail is now complete. The 1.8 mile double loop is a concrete 10 ft. wide path with exercise and play equipment for all ages. This state of the art trail will be the first of three phases to complete a trail partially around Patterson Lake.
Dickinson Parks and Recreation asks citizens to abide by the following rules when using the trails:
- Walkers, joggers and bikers please keep to the right when using the trails.
- All dogs must be on a leash.
- Be aware of traffic approaching and behind you.
- Be aware of intersections and crossings.
- Please pick up you and your pet's litter.