HEART RIVER RETREAT
This rental facility has a great view overlooking the Heart River Golf Course. The facility is located next to Turtle Park and the Dickinson Dike. This is a great venue for hosting numerous gatherings Birthday Parties, Baby or Bridal Showers, Graduation Parties, Family Reunions, Company Gatherings, etc.
Dickinson, ND 58601
Contact Information | Dickinson Parks & Recreation
Ryan Nelson or Alissa Karsky
Required Permits and Paperwork
Although it may vary, required paperwork will generally include:
- Signed Rental Agreement (required)
- Certificate of Insurance (if needed)
- Alcohol Use Permit (if needed)
Dickinson Parks and Recreation requires an an alcohol sales fee when your event is open to the general public (selling alcohol). All necessary City of Dickinson permits and licenses must be provided.
- Rental Requirements will be discussed at time of reservation
Cost of Rental
- 3 Hours: $80 (3 hour minimum)
- Over 3 to 5 Hours: $140
- Over 5 Hours: $170/Day
- Miscellaneous Fees (if needed):
- Alcohol Sales Fee = $50/event
- Custodial Fee = $20/man hour
If Dickinson Parks & Recreation sees the need for onsite supervision or maintenance, all costs will be charged back to the renter.
Terms of Payment
- Total payment is required with a signed agreement.
- If event is canceled, 50% of fees will be refunded.
Dickinson Parks and Recreation is a member of the North Dakota Recreation and Parks Association and supports the following mission statement: Provide recreational opportunities to enhance the quality of life for the community and its visitors.