Group Fitness Schedule
Indoor cycling is a high-intensity exercise that involves using a stationary exercise bicycle in a classroom setting. The class involves an instructor at the front of the class who leads participants through routines that are designed to simulate situations similar to riding a bike outdoors. The atmosphere includes low lighting and music to motivate.
The Zumba class uses Latin rhythms and easy-to-follow moves to create a one-of-a-kind fitness program that will blow you away. The workout provides fitness benefits because its routines feature interval training sessions with fast and slow rhythms and resistance training, which are intended to tone and sculpt the body while burning fat.
- Monday 8:30a Zumba will return to the schedule. It will be held upstairs in Studio A.
- Monday 8:45a Kettlebells will be changed to 8:45a TRX held in Studio C.
- Monday and Thursday 10a Aqua Strength will be held at 9:30a.
- Tuesday 5:30a Circuit Strength has been removed from the schedule.
- Tuesday 6:30p Oula has been removed from the schedule.
- Tuesday 4:30p Zumba has been moved to 6:30p on Tuesdays.
- Thursday 5:30a TRX will be added to the schedule.
- Thursday 5:30p Total Body will be added to the schedule.
- November 22 & 23: No Group Fitness Classes
- Indoor & Outdoor Aquatic Areas
- 4 Full Size Gymnasiums
- Multi-Athletic Court
- 3 Racquetball/Wallyball Courts
- 2 Indoor Tennis Courts
- Golf Simulator w/ Driving Cage