Dickinson Parks & Recreation manages 14 recreational facilities and athletic complexes.
Please click on the address link to view facility location through Google Maps.
- Dakota Community Bank & Trust Ballpark – Astoria & Coke Fields (240 2nd St SE)
- Dickinson Dike (2302 W Broadway)
- Dickinson Dog Park (455 8th Ave SW)
- Gress Softball Complex (455 8th Ave SW)
- Heart River Golf Course (2510 8th St SW)
- Heart River Retreat (2475 W Broadway)
- Mustang Baseball Complex (2004 Fairway St)
- North Softball Complex (1600 Fairway St)
- Patterson Lake Recreation Area (3753 114th Ave SW)
- Veterans Memorial (801 5th Ave W)
- West River Community Center (2004 Fairway St)
- West River Ice Center (1865 Empire Road)
- West River Skate Park (2015 Empire Road)
- West River Soccer Complex (2015 Empire Road)
Dickinson Parks and Recreation is a member of the North Dakota Recreation and Parks Association and supports the following mission statement: Provide recreational opportunities to enhance the quality of life for the community and its visitors.